DTA Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This agreement is a legally binding document that defines your rights and obligations regarding the use of this site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and DTA are superseded and of no force or effect.
Dental Trade Alliance (hereinafter "DTA") maintains this site (the "Site") for the purpose of providing continuing dental education to healthcare providers all over the world. Please feel free to browse and participate in CE webcasts on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without DTA's written permission.
As a user, you agree not to transfer your account password or webcast access information to any Person that would enable that Person to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas on the Site or enable that Person to avoid paying registration fees to view streaming media presentations that normally require a separate registration fee. DTA reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Site if that user is found to have transferred his or her account information to another Person who uses this information to access restricted areas on the Site reserved for "members only" including the unauthorized viewing of CE presentations (without paying registration fees). You are also advised that DTA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. The term "Person" is defined as any individual, group of individuals, corporation, partnership or any other kind of organization.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Learn HealthSci Inc. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Learn HealthSci Inc, Copyright © 2007 RESERVED. All audio, slides and video clips are the sole property of DTA or their respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property of Learn HealthSci Inc. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of viewing dental continuing education content on this site and/or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Learn HealthSci Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of DTA and or Learn HealthSci Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any DTA trademark or service mark without expressed written consent of DTA. is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that DTA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. DTA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials or procedures displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DTA.
- While DTA continues to do its best to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, DTA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DTA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site.
- DTA does not recommend or endorse any specific clinical procedure, product, or service referred to on this Site. You must use your own professional judgment, on a case by case basis, regarding the use of any product or procedure discussed in any of the webcasts, tutorials, panel discussions, journal articles or in any other content format on the Site.
- Rates for certain courses/services/products may vary and are subject to change at any time.
- You agree not to participate in any scheme that might interfere, disrupt or tamper with DTA's web site or networks connected to DTA, or post any material that may include but not be limited to a virus or any harmful program.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither DTA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site and data available to you through the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. DTA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by DTA or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, DTA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, producing, creating and marketing continuing dental education content using such information.
- Images of people or places, audio and video displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, DTA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- DTA has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk, and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Although DTA may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, DTA is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. DTA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing DTA to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- The disclosure of personally identifiable information in public forums may lead to the collection and use of such information by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from them.
- DTA is not liable for any harm that may be caused or related to the theft or disclosure of your account password or identifying information, or your releasing your password or identifying information to another individual who then uses the site. You further agree to notify DTA immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account password or identifying information.
- You agree to notify DTA immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account password or identifying information.
- This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of people. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own dental professional or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your own dental and medical advisors.
- DTA may at any time revise or delete the contents of the site, including these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. DTA reserves the right to revoke your access to the site.
- These Terms and Conditions are the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement.